Apps for almost task is available, this is a well-established fact these days. So couples, worry not, there are apps for you too. Here are great android apps for couples and people who want to share their private life with a few people only. So let’s get started:
TokiiTokii Tokii helps you stay in touch on a personal level with your significant other, and specializes in facilitating communication during every stage of the relationship. It’s free and private, and can even be fun with features like the mood meter, games and interactive play, and of course you can send messages back and forth. As stated above Tokii is free and you can grab the download from the Play Store link here.
Couple Couple, is a great private app for only 2 persons, where you and your partner can join to share your personal videos and pictures, to make a timeline of your worthy moments. You can text each other as well as call from within the app, also you can send voice messages to each other too. Calendar is there too, to set reminders and important dates, also there is to do list which you and your partner can share mutually to get the tasks done in a proper way. Plus there are number of other features which you’ll discover when you’ll use the app yourself. Download here: http://bit.ly/LobgQF
Avocado Avocado is another great app for couple. It lets you text your favorite person privately, share pictures with them, set tasks and the built in calendar lets you set reminders for important dates and anniversaries. You can also exchange virtual hugs and kisses with your favorite person via this app. Also, you can create doodles on pictures or on blank canvas, before you share them.
Loving-Couple EssentialLoving Loving is a social app for couples. Stay in touch with that special someone in your life with messages, voice messages, pictures, privately, and for free. Other features like private chat records all your messages and saves them for you two only, as well as the private album with an encryption for your photos.
A couple of other cool and unique features are the send distance function which lets you alert them to your location, and the Alarm feature which lets you wake your significant other any where, any time with just one tap. Loving is free and you can grab the download from the Play Store link here.
My DarlingMy Darling My Darling is another social app for couples. Register your significant other and store intimate and important details like birthdays and anniversary’s,(although you probably shouldn’t rely on the app to remember those two things)and keep the data handy through the homescreen widget which updates periodically.
Store personal information for the two of you in the love journal, enter and check important dates in the love calendar, and the app even has support for Android Wear. Any couples out there with matching Moto 360’s? My Darling is free and you can grab the download from the Play Store link here.
Appy Couple Appy Couple is an app for the couples who are about to get married. It includes all the information about the couple going to marry and the marriage. It’s more like a virtual invitation for the marriage for everyone who owns a compatible device. As you set up the app, you’ll be given a special code which you can distribute in the guests whom you want to invite. A couple can set up all the information in the app, like the events and their timings with dress codes, important people to the bride and groom, they can share their story telling how they met, etc.
Between Between is another wonderful app for couples. It allows you to send texts and voice mails to each other, and share photos with each other, on which you can comment too and get notifications about each other’s activity. It also allows you share memos as well and bookmark your favorite pictures and memos and view them separately from other stuff, in a space called memory box.Download here:http://bit.ly/ZISV5g
LoveBytes is another typical app for couples, which allows you to text your loved one, share photos with them and create a private timeline with them, share memos, and set important dates. Another feature of this app is that it also allows you to send a dating invitation card to your very special person.Download here: http://bit.ly/XFfvZk
Everyme Everyme is more of private social networking app, where you can stay in touch with your loved ones, including family members, and best friends. Couples can use it too, for private sharing. You can make different groups within the app and select your content to be shared, with particular people or groups. There is a private news feed too where you can see all the stories from your loved ones.
CoupleteCouplete Couplete makes you and your special someone feel complete with a special place to share private moments. It features fast private and secure messaging between just the two of you. share messages and photos and express moods with emoticons.
Use the Wishlist feature to share real-time syncing to-do lists so you can stay up to date with everything that you want to do with your partner. You can even send love letters with stickers and keep all the best moments using the Story feature. Couplete is free and you can grab the download from the Play Store link here.
LokLok: Connected LockscreenLokLok LokLok is a great way for you and your significant other to send fun messages back and forth. Make sure your message is the first thing they see by sending it using LokLok, and when they receive it they’ll be able to view it the moment they wake their screen. Leaving little notes is just part of it, you can leave little drawings and sketches too.
It’s a great way to keep in touch with quick little messages and just generally letting your partner know how you feel. LokLok: Connected Lock Screen is free and you can grab the download from the Play Store link here.
WunderlistWunderlist Wunderlist is great for sharing ideas, to-do lists, grocery lists and anything else you and your partner find important with each other. Real-time sync instantly updates your lists no matter where you are, and you can share them even simpler than before. Once you have a to-do list setup, you can communicate with the people you have shared it with by leaving comments.
Even though we use our iPhones all day every day, there are still a handful of features that are relatively unknown.Some of these features are buried in the Settings menu while others are hidden in plain sight.Whether it’s downloading top-notch apps, listening to music on iTunes or asking Siri for help, there’s never a shortage of neat things you can do on your iPhone. But here are a few fun tricks you probably didn’t know your device was capable of.
Did you know your iPhone lets you type out your emojis with shortcuts? Say you’ve created a shortcut named “heartz” for the heart emoji; this means every time you type in “heartz” in a message, the aforementioned emoji will immediately appear. It sure beats the hassle of switching keyboards. Click here to see how it’s done.
Snap Pics with Your Headphones
One super-easy trick that many people still don’t know: once you’ve launched the iPhone camera app you can tap the Volume Up (+) button on your headphones to take a picture. It’s perfect for snapping selfies or pics from afar. You can also use them to ignore calls, prompt Siri, rewind a song and more – click here to learn more about the hidden controls of the iPhone headphones.
Shake It Out
Don’t like what you just typed? Just shake your iPhone to get rid of it. Once you do, you’ll have the option to Undo Typing. You can shake it once more to Redo Typing, in case you change your mind. This even works if you’ve accidentally archived or deleted an email. Simply shake your phone to Undo Archive or Undo Trash.
Read It Off-Line
Want to save an online article to read later? Press down on the page and wait for a menu to pop up. Then tap Add to Reading List. Your article is then saved to your Reading List, which is located within the Bookmarks icon in Safari’s navigation bar. The best part is that you can access this list off-line. So, you’ll be able to read all your saved articles even when you don’t have INTERNET access.
Up In the Air
Even if you’re not in the air, you should turn your device on Airplane Mode while it’s charging. Why? Because with all the data cut off, your iPhone will charge a lot faster. It comes in handy when you’re running low on juice and need a quick charge.
To the Right, To the Right
Forget back buttons. From the edge of the screen, swipe to the right to go back to your previous page. It works in Mail, Messages, Safari and even on certain apps like Instagram.
Use Siri to Tweet
Siri has your back when it comes to keeping up with your social media updates. Command her to Post a Tweet and she’ll do it for you. Just be sure your device is logged in to your Twitter account first. Click here to see how it’s done.
Custom ringtones are fun, but if your iPhone is usually set to vibrate, you may get more out of setting up custom vibrations. To do this, select someone from your Contacts List and tap Edit. Scroll down to Vibration. You can choose from stock vibrations like Heartbeat, Rapid and S.O.S or choose Create New Vibration to make your own pattern. Click here to learn more about custom vibrations.
Turn Off Read Receipts
If you don’t want others to know when you’ve read their messages, simply disable Read Receipts. Go to your Settings, tap Messages and then turn off the Send Read Receipts function. It’s as easy as that.
Burning fossil fuels such as natural gas, coal, oil and gasoline raises the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, and carbon dioxide is a major contributor to the greenhouse effect and global warming. Global climate change is certainly one of the top environmental issues today.
You can help to reduce the demand for fossil fuels, which in turn reduces global warming, by using energy more wisely. Here are 10 simple actions you can take to help reduce global warming.
Global warming has increased in vast increments in the last decade. In fact, in the last 50 years, the earth’s global temperature has increased by 3%. Pollution caused by the release of carbon dioxide into the air creates a blanket over the atmosphere. Global warming can cause a whole chain of events to rupture ecosystems, weather patterns, and a variety of other factors. We all play a part in our future.
More from global warming:
1. Replace Regular Incandescent Light bulb:Replace regular incandescent light bulb with compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs. They consume 70% less energy then ordinary bulbs and have longer lifetime.
2. Drive Less or Carpool: By driving less you are not only saving fuel but also helping in reducing global warming. Also, look out for other possibilities, for e.g.: car pooling. If you have colleagues who live in the same area then you can combine trips. If you need to go to a local market then either walk or go by cycle. Both of them are great form of exercise. The biggest pollution emitting fumes are caused by oil and gasoline. Cutting down consumption, is a huge step to reducing energy wastes.
3. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Reduce your need to buy new products or use less, resulting in a smaller amount of waste. Even if you need to buy, consider buying eco-friendly products. It is most effective of the three R’s. It simply says cut back from where are you now.
Reuse bottles, plastic containers, and other items bought at the grocery store. Reusing water bottles, yogurt cups, bread ties, and other items is being conscious about what is already out there. It will lessen having to purchase other items that would fulfill the same function. Try to use the disposable products into some other form. Just don’t throw them away.
Recycling unwanted paper, bottles, etc…is a great earth saving tip. If possible, upcycle tables, furniture, and other outdated items to keep landfills clean. You can recycle almost anything for e.g.: paper, aluminum foils, cans, newspapers. By recycling you can help in reducing landfills.
4. Go Solar: Many people have caught the energy efficient band wagon of solar energy. Having solar panels installed is something readily possible and available. Incentives and discounts given by government agencies and energy companies make solar energy something to look into.
5. Buy Energy-Efficient Appliances: Always buy products that are energy efficient as they can help you save good amount of money on your energy bill. Energy-efficient products can help you to save energy, save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
6. Reduce Waste: Landfills are the major contributor of methane and other greenhouse gases. When the waste is burnt, it release toxic gases in the atmosphere which result in global warming. Reusing and recycling old items can significantly reduce your carbon footprint as it takes far less energy to recycle old items than to produce items from scratch.
7. Use Less Hot Water: Buy energy saving geysers and dishwasher for your home. Avoid washing clothes in hot water. Just wash them in cold or warm water. Avoid taking frequent showers and use less hot water. It will help in saving energy require to produce that energy.
8. Avoid Products With Lot of Packaging: Just don’t buy products with lot of packaging. When you buy such products you will end up in throwing the waste material in the garbage, which then will help in filling landfill sites and pollute the environment. Also, discourage others from buying such products.
9. Install a Programmable Thermostat: A programmable thermostat doesn’t cost much and its cost can be recovered from the amount that you save by reducing energy. The easiest and most cost effective advice is simply adjusting your thermostat up 1 degree down in the winter and up by 1 degree in the summer. Lower your thermostat 2 degrees in the winter. Instead of making your home a burning furnace, try putting on extra layers.
10. Turn Off the Lights: If you’re not using a room, there’s no need for the light to be on.
11. Turn off Electronic Devices: Turn off electronic devices when you are moving out for a couple of days or more. Unnecessary usage of electronic appliances will not only save fuel i.e. coal by which we get electricity but also increase the lifetime of your gadgets.
12. Plant a Tree: Planting trees can help much in reducing global warming then any other method. They not only give oxygen but also take in carbon dioxide, during the process of photosynthesis, which is the main source of global warming.
13. Use Clean Fuel: Electric, smart cars, cars run on vegetable oil, etc…are great examples for using renewable energy. Supporting companies that provide these products will help the rest of the mainstream manufacturing companies convert over.
14. Look for Renewable Fuel Options: If you can’t afford an electric car, buy the cleanest gasoline as possible. When car shopping, look at the benefits of options that provide renewable fuel. Although it may be a pretty penny now, you’re on the ground level of forward thinking.
15. Save Energy: When you consume less, the less carbon dioxide is released into the atmosphere. Setting your thermostat using your smart phone or changing the type of light bulb you use is a great start.
16. Replace Filters on Air Conditioner and Furnace: If you haven’t, not only are you wasting energy, but breathing in dirty air. Cleaning a dirty air filter can save several pounds of carbon dioxide a year.
17. Go Green:Using energy star appliances will not only save money, but also the amount of energy wasted in your home. Have a look at various ways to go green.
18. Tune Your Car Regularly: Regular maintenance will help your car function properly and emit less carbon dioxide.
19. Download Earth Saving Apps: Apps like Kil-Ur-Watts and Wiser EMS not only help calculate your energy costs, but provide tools and ways to save energy and money.
20. Conserve Water: This is a tired tip, but ever so important. If we added up the water wasted by the millions of Americans brushing their teeth, we could provide water to more than 23 nations with unclean, drinking water. Remember, it takes energy to draw and filter water from underground.
Taking a quick 5 minute shower will greatly conserve energy. The type of shower head used, will also aid in combating global warming. Take showers instead of baths. Showers use less water than baths by 25%. Over the course of a year that’s hundreds of gallons saved.
21. Stop Idling Your Car: It might be freezing outside, but unless your car is buried in snow, start your car as usual. It may take longer to warm up, but the world isn’t just about you.
22. Eat Less Hamburger: Besides carbon dioxide, methane introduced into the air contributes to global warning. With meat consumed by the seconds, the amount of cows breathing out methane is a huge contributor, thanks to our carnivorous diet and the billion-dollar meat industry.
23. Use Clothesline to Dry Your Clothes: Think of your grandmother when you do this. Most clothes shouldn’t be put in the dryer anyway.
24. Eat Naturally: Not only do the health benefits speak wonders for those who eat naturally, but it cuts down the energy costs used by factories who produce processed food.
25. Ride Your Bike: Not only is bike riding, healthy it reduces the amount of CO2 released into the air. Walking is another easy way to reduce global warming.
26. Use a Kitchen Cloth Instead of Paper Towels: Paper towels produce nothing but wasted energy. Think of the factory pollution, as well as the tree consumption.
27. Reuse Towels: Hang towels to dry, instead of popping them back in the wash after a few uses.
28. Check Your Tires: When you drive make sure your tires are inflated properly. If not, then your vehicle might consume more fuel which in turn release more CO2 in the atmosphere. Keep your engine properly tuned and drive less aggressively. Aggressive driving and frequent applying of brakes hampers the engine and can even lower the mileage of your car.
29. Take Lunch in a Tupperware: Each time you throw away that brown paper sack, more brown paper sacks are being produced in a factory as we speak.
30. Wrap your water heater in insulation: By keeping the energy in the water heater condensed, less energy is emitted into the air. This not only helps the earth, but your pocketbook.
31. Get Home Energy Audit Done: Call a home energy audit company and get an audit done for your home that will help you to identify areas that consume lot of energy and are not energy efficient at all.
32. Become Part of the Global Warming Community: Connecting with others will help you become more conscious of the impact we all have. The Climate Change National Forum and Global Humanitarian Forum are great avenues to know the latest facts, statistics, and efforts in making a difference.
33. Actually celebrate Arbor Day and Earth day: Although most of us hear about these days in passing, see what the buzz is all about. Plant a tree, pick up trash, or join a forum.
34. Become Aware of Your Contribution: With technology within your fingertips, finding information about protecting the environment is everywhere. To help emit less CO2, the first step is being aware of how much you contribute.
35. Spread the Awareness:
Always try your best to educate people about global warming and it’s causes and after affects. Tell them how they can contribute their part by saving energy that will be good for the environment. Gather opportunities and establish programs that will help you to share information with friends, relatives and neighbors.
We should be very much aware to keep our body healthy because this is
the place where we are living. What is exactly meant by healthy eating?
It can be defined as the eating different things in a proper manner
that will provide your body all the required nutrients. So, here we are
listing Top 10 Healthy Foods in the world.
Top 10 Healthy Foods in the World
Almond is one of the most Healthy Foods in the world. It has many health
benefits that any other nuts that exist in the world. Almonds are very
rich in proteins and minerals. The fatty acids present in Almond helps
to regulate sugar level, blood pressure and also help to boost immune
system. They are very much famous for increasing your brain activities
because it contains riboflavin and L-carnitine. Almond has very high
phosphorous content that helps to make your bones and teeth strong. Also
the Vitamin E present in the nuts helps to decrease the risk of heart
Image Source: hereandnow.wbur.org
The Juicy apples are considered to be one of the healthiest foods in the
world. The fruit has been rich in dietary fiber, phytonutrients,
thiamin, riboflavin and vitamin B-6. There are many benefits of Apple
like it can protect against the Parkinson’s diseases because of the high
viber content. If you are drinking apple juice regularly it will keep
your brain young and active because it contains high level of
acetylcholine. Apple has antioxidant properties that will improve your
immune system, prevent cataracts and lower your risk of asthma.
Image Source: sites.psu.edu
The Avocado is cultivated in very large quantity in many countries like
Mexico, Chile, Dominican Republic and United States. The fruit is very
rich in essential minerals and vitamins. It contains Vitamin A, D, C,
B-6, B-12, Magnesium, Calcium and Iron. There are many benefits of
avocado like it will risk of obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular
diseases because of dietary fibre content. The fruit has a high level of
monounsaturated fats hat can regulate the sugar level in your body.
They are also a source of antioxidants namely carotenoid lutein that
helps to reduce eye problems like macular degeneration and cataracts. It
is also one of the Healthy Foods in the world.
Image Source: www.bonappetour.com
They are oldest known tree food in the world dated back in 10000 B.C.
The nuts are cultivated in U.S, France, Romania and China. The nuts are
known for their many medical properties. Walnuts has chemicals like
melatonin, carotenoids and ellagic acid that will reduce inflammation,
aging and neurological diseases. It has many essentials minerals like
manganese, copper, iron, magnesium, zinc and selenium. These minerals
help in regulating your digestion.
Image Source: changinghabits.com.au
Salmon are the good source of vitamins, minerals and proteins. Salmons
have two important fatty acids namely EPA and DHA. These fatty acids
will prevent against cardiovascular disease, brain diseases, reduce
inflammation and blood clots. The fruit is also very helpful to improve
your mood and cognition.
Image Source: drjodynd.com
Garlic is acting as natural medicines since ages. It is also used as a
ingredient that is used as a flavour for food. They are very rich in
nutrient and very low in calories. They are capable of fighting against
many diseases. The daily intake of garlic helps in preventing colon
cancer. They are also helps in reducing harmful LDL cholesterol. They
are also very helpful in reducing sugar and insulin.
Image Source: en.wikipedia.org
Spinach is a rich source of Vitamin A, C, K, B2, iron, calcium,
potassium and magnesium. According to science the consumption of Spinach
is good for your skin, bone and hair. The high fibre content is very
good for digestive system. If you are taking spinach on the daily basis
it will be increase your muscle efficiency.
Image Source: heymikeyatl.com
8. Sweet Potato
The Sweet Potato is very easily available and is good source of Vitamin
A, Vitamin D, Vitamin B-6, potassium and calcium. There is no fat
content in the sweet potato so they are very good for your health. The
antioxidant compounds in sweet potato will protect you against cancer
and will be very good for your eyes. The Vitamin A and Vitamin E present
in the sweet potato will boost your immune system.
Image Source: foodb.ca
The Banana is the fruit available all year around and has numerous
health benefits. The banana is helpful in relieving morning sickness,
reduce tension, cure diabetes and improve heart health. Banana are fat
free and have many types of vitamins like manganese, vitamin C,
potassium, dietary fibre, iron, vitamin A and protein.
Image Source: fitnessandhealthadvisor.com
10. Dark Chocolate
If you are taking Dark Chocolate in a moderate amount there are numerous
health benefits. Dark Chocolate is rich in Iron, Magnesium, Fibre and
Copper. It is rich in calories so if you are taking in large quantity it
can lead to weight gain.
Caribbean Islands are one of the best and beautiful tourist
attractions in the world. It is a combination of about 7 thousand
islands. The tourist always remain confuse which island to visit. The
facts are that every island is amazingly beautiful in its landscape and
offer multiple services to its visitors. So, here we are listing 10 most
magnificent Caribbean Islands in order to reduce your confusion and
will be very helpful in planning your trip to the beautiful islands.
Most Magnificent Caribbean Islands
Jamaica is the heart of Caribbean Islands. They have magnificent
beaches and beautiful landscape. Jamaica is also known for reggae music
and resorts. The Flora and wildlife of the island is quite famous among
the tourist. There will be many exclusive offers that are only available
on the Jamaica island resorts. There is good news for the golfers as
island have the best golf courses in all the Caribbean.
The average temperature of the island is 27 degree Celsius. According to
the reviews of the tourist, The Jamaican people are very friendly and
always there for the visitors for any kind of help. The Rastafari and
Kumina music forms will give you a lifetime experience. The beaches are
very clean. The seven mile beach is one of the most popular Jamaica
beach. The sunset experience of the beach will also give you a lifelong
Image Source: www.bahia-principe.com
Barbados is also one of the perfect destinations for the tourist in
Caribbean. It is basically known for its fantastic climate and clean
beaches. The tourist also comes here for the delicious food and nice
restaurants. The beautiful landscape beauty and different cultural
activities will give you a lifetime experience. The island has been
formed by the oceanic sediments having limestone foundation. The island
is gifted with many natural underwater lakes and caves. The Harrison
cave is the most beautiful among all the caves. The lively city of
Bridgetown is also very famous among the visitors.
The crystal clear water flows through the caves thus creating beautiful waterfalls and pools.
Image Source: beachbarbums.com
The beach is very famous for the beach activities because the weather
is mostly warm and has sunny skies. The vacation destination is quite
famous among the tourist. The island is situated in the Southern
Caribbean Sea. The island is also famous for its white sandy beaches,
beautiful landscape and warm weather. It comes under the Kingdom of
Netherlands. The Arikok national park situated on the Aruba islands are
one of the most visited place by tourist. There will be many beautiful
rock formation and diverse wildlife that will give a long memory. The
accommodation at Aruba island is quite cheap and you will find beautiful
view of the Caribbean Islands.
The nightlife of the island is also very amazing and there are many
casinos too situated on the island. They have a desert like appearance
rather than forest. There will be many activities available at the
island for all kind of age groups.
Image Source: www.ua.aw
4. Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico is a combination of larger and smaller islands. They are
well known for its perfect weather condition thus making it perfect
place to visit throughout the year. The temperature will be around 21 to
26 degree Celsius all year around. The white sandy beaches of Puerto
Rico are very famous among the global tourist. The visitors love
different activities like sailing, surfing and snorkeling. Puerto Rico
is a home to Yunque National Forest which is the only tropical
rainforest that lies within the U.S territory. It is also home to
amazing waterfalls and unique wildlife.
The U.S citizen does not need a passport to visit this island. The
cities San Juan and Ponce offer has lot of historical sites that must be
visited if you are going to Puerto Rico. It has also a amazing
nightlife and casinos.
Image Source: http://planmytripto.com/
Antigua is a small group of islands which is very popular among the
tourist as a gambling destination. The island is also known for its
great restaurants, cafes and discos. The beaches have beautiful white
and pink sandy beaches that look very beautiful. The local people are
very friendly. Antigua islands have also very exciting night life. It is
also known as Waladli or Wadadli by the native population. It is also
one of the most important island of Antigua and Barbuda. Antigua economy
is totally dependent on the tourism and they promote the island as a
luxury Caribbean escape.
The country’s official currency is the East Caribbean dollar.
Image Source: www.cip.gov.ag
Anguilla islands are most famous for its white sandy beaches among
the tourist. If you are planning to stay on the island for more than
three days then you will able to explore all the parts of the island.
The island has about 30 beaches and all are very clean and beautiful.
The island is basically for that kind tourist who is searching for the
peaceful environment on the beaches and less crowded island of all
The nightlife of the small island is also very exciting and will give you a lifelong memory for sure.
Image Source: en.wikipedia.org
7. Dominican Republic
Dominican Republic is the second largest country of Caribbean and has
a fantastic tropical weather conditions all year around. So you need
not to plan that which part of the year you have to visit Dominican
Republic. The place is famous among tourist for its clean beaches,
crystal clear water and beautiful landscape including stunning
mountains. The capital Santo Domingo of Dominican Republic contains many
historical sites and also known for its thrilling history. The capital
of the country was founded by the brother of Bartolome Columbus in the
year 1496.Santo Domingo is also a UNESCO world heritage site since 1990.
The country is also known for its music and dance just like Jamaica and
most famous form is merengue. Merengue is a fusion of African and
European musical forms. Dominican rock is also one of the most famous
dance forms in the country. Its a must visited Caribbean Islands among
all the islands.
Image Source: www.frawsy.com
Bermuda is considered to be one of the most elegant beaches of all
islands. The island is also a ideal place for the golfers and cricket
lovers. Local people along with tourist playing cricket matches can be
very easily seen in different parts of the island. The island has also
any class golf courses being made for the local people and the tourist.
The island can be reached very easily from New York. The Eastern U.S.
Flights from New York city will take you to the Bermuda in only 2 hours.
The place has a huge British influence and still you will be seeing the
traditional British afternoon tea being servers at many parts of the
Image Source: ubervida.net
The island is located in south western Caribbean and known for its
pleasant and mild temperature all year around. It is also one of the
largest islands in Norwegian Antilles. Curacao lies just below the
hurricane belt that is the main reason for its mild and pleasant weather
all year around. The delicious food and clean beaches make it one of
the favourite Caribbean Islands among tourist. The island is also very
famous for its beautiful art and architecture. The Willemstad capital of
Curacao has many building that clearly signifies the history of the
The capital city Willemstad is also a UNESCO world heritage site since
1997. The local art of Curacao are very much admired by the
international tourist. The sculptures and the beautiful paintings too
can be enjoyed. It is also one of the best Caribbean Islands.
Image Source: http://www.pelican-villa.com/
10. St. Lucia
St. Lucia is a very popular spot for the couples. The landscape
beauty of the island is amazing. The people of the island are also very
friendly and will welcome with their full spirit. The beaches are very
clean. There are many resorts you will be find on the island and
services on the all the resorts are very god. There will be many offers
you will find in different resorts thus making it comfortable for you to
make a budget choice. The annual jazz festival is very famous among the
tourist and will give you a lifetime experience.