Centrifugal juicers are “high-speed juicers”.
They have a revolving grater that spins at speeds of 10, 000 to 12,000 RPM (revolutions per minute). As its name implies, this type of juicer uses centrifugal force to separate the juice and place it in a receptacle. The pulp is collected in a different container.
- Large feeding chutes often capable of handling whole apples.
- Considered to be the fastest method of making juice.
- Compact .
- Easy to handle.
- Good juice yields from hard produce or root veggies.
- Large strainers which can be a little difficult to clean.
- Cleaning the rotating blades may be a bit unsafe to handle.
- The juice might become oxidized due to the high revolutions as well as the centrifugal process .
- A large amount of foam is produced although most juicers have a foam separator.
- Cannot be used to correctly juice wheat grass, herbs, leafy veggies, and wheat sprout.
- Quite noisy.
- Generally limited to operating time of just a couple of minutes.
- The strainer generally experiences pulp build up.
Check out our Top 3 Recommended Centrifugal Juicers
1. Centrifugal Juicers: Check Discounted Price on Amazon
WHAT SHOULD YOU LOOK FOR IN A CENTRIFUGAL JUICER?You may have your own list of wants and needs, but you can also check the following kinds of things:
- Visually appealing design as it was going to sit on kitchen counter.
- Efficient juice production leaving dry pulp. This should probably include speed settings to more adequately cater for different types of fruit and vegetables (soft and hard).
- Quick juicing. We may hate chopping up fruit and vegetables into tiny pieces just so We can feed them down the chute one by one. We wanted a larger chute to keep the preparation time to a minimum.
- Rapid cleaning away. If We have a dishwasher and don't see the point of manually cleaning a juicer if We can use dishwasher, therefore dishwasher should be safe.
- Durability – We all wanted a juicer to last.